Friday, November 6, 2009

After a week in the hospital, I finally got to see my little boy. The hospital has very strict rules, no kids under the age of 14 are allowed in the hospital. So they let me go down to the lobby for about 45 minutes to see Tate. It was so good to see him, his face lit up like it was Christmas when he saw me. So hopefully in a couple more days we can do it again. All is well here baby is staying put! On Tuesday the doctors say they will check his lungs and if he is ready they will induce me. So lets pray he is ready on Tuesday, that would be Fabulous!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! So fast! Tuesday! I hope they wait, I have school Tuesday, boo! I didn't know Tate got to see you, I bet he was ecstatic. His face is so cute in that top picture.

carly said...

How nice that you got to see him. I glad to hear you are doing well. Tate is as cute as ever.